- May 12, 2021
Here is a summary of the steps needed to ensure we start on the right foot.
- Agreement is signed.
- Client reviews this On-boarding packet.
- Client Provide materials detailed in the packet.
- Arrange an on-boarding call to discuss:
- Messaging (Calls-to-action)
- Dos and don’ts
- the materials provided by the client.
- Your programs services
- Any disclaimers that need to be used in your marketing materials
- Client integrates LGM personnel with their donation platform and ensures all necessary features are operable.
- LGM starts working on creative.
- Client reviews creative and edits are made until the client provides final approval.*
- Template landing page is configured and requires client approval.*
- Once all of the above is completed, we can endeavor to launch the marketing campaigns within 10 days or less.
*Please note that all approvals must be in writing and provided by the Client Liaison listed in the Agency Agreement.